Where is Lunkerbrag located?
- Our mailing address is 1200 Lake St. Louis Blvd Suite 255 Lake St. Louis, MO 63367. We are 37 miles west of the Gateway Arch. It's a great central location from a logistics standpoint and being in Lake St. Louis provides us two lakes to test products on.
How quickly does my order leave Lunkerbrag?
- Your time is important to us, so we ship every business day with a 2PM Central Time cut off. If you place an order by 2PM Central Time, it ships out that same day.
How quickly will my order arrive?
- Fast! Every package sent within the United States ships via either USPS 1st Class or Priority Mail (your choice) and typically will arrive to you within 1 to 4 business days from the time we ship your package. Shipping to Canada, there are two options- 1st class international which takes approx. 2 weeks and express with tracking which takes 6-10 days.
What does shipping cost?
- Within the US, shipping starts at just $4.44 for USPS first class service! You can also upgrade to Priority Mail for $7.77. Shipping to Canada has two options, starting at $18.88.
Will I receive order tracking?
- In all cases, the answer is YES! We provide tracking on every single order, regardless of size.
How safe is it to shop on the Lunkerbrag website?
- All pages, content, credit card, and transaction information is protected by the same level of security used by banks. Our store uses 256-bit SSL certificate. In addition we are also level-1 PCI compliant, so you don't need to worry about the security of your credit card data.
I'm an independent bass bait manufacturer, can my company distribute through Lunkerbrag?
- If your company manufactures incredible bass baits that you truly believe our customers will appreciate fishing with, please send us an email to email@example.com or direct message us on Twitter. We are happy to learn about your products and appreciate the opportunity to have a discussion with you.
I caught a lunker using a bait from Lunkerbrag, now how do I brag about it?
- We are building a Lunkerbraggers gallery right now and would love to know when you land a big bass using a bait from our shop. Please use #lunkerbragger and tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
What is Lunkerbrag's return policy?
- Lunkerbrag wants you to be thrilled with your purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we're here to help. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you ordered it. Warranty coverage (including rods and reels) outside of the 30 days will need to be taken up directly between you and the manufacturer. All rods and reels are brand new when sent from Lunkerbrag and are inspected and carefully packaged for shipment. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Return goods, including rods and reels, must be returned in the original packaging and properly protected and sealed for shipment. To initiate a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your order number, contact information and reason for return. We will respond within 24 hours.